Monday 16 November 2009

Sisters

Heres some pictures of the girls playing at the park near our house,its hard to get them both looking at the camera at the same time ha.
Alishas got such beautiful eyes.

My baby growing up so fast.

Yaiza really enjoys going down the slide ,its her favorite.



My baby is 11 months today , such a cutie . I know I haven't written much about her so here is just a little something.
I cant complain she is such a good baby , so happy and peaceful she just enjoys being in her own world , whenever I try reading a book with her or teaching her something she just turns around and takes another book or just gives me her back ha but don't get my wrong she loves books especially the "touch and feel" ones. She still says her same 2 words since months back "mama" and papa"(that's whats really important anyways ha)
She has to taste everything she sees but is starting to get the point and takes things out of her mouth when she sees mommy coming ha.
She loves music and dancing around,if she is waring a dress she will pick up and dance in circles.
Just hope this good stage lasts once she turns a year,usually that's the breaking point for peaceful babies ha . Either way she is an absolute Angel
As you can see she loves ignoring mommy when I'm trying to do something with her or take pics of her she always looks somewhere else ha.

3 comments:

Andy&Nina said...

Desi, She's adorable... your youngest doesn't look so much Amador as much as the first... But so very cute... Just want to eat her... Little girls are so nice...Love u

Our Family said...

Oh so sweet Thank you .
Yes Yaiza looks more like a "de Bernardo" (amors side of the family) thats what most people say ,though I would like to think that she looks more like me her mother ha . Love you tons. Miss you

Christina Cuevas said...

soo cute desi, love Yaiza's foldover cheeks