Thursday 29 September 2011

July summer pics.

To cool for school , ha so cute.



U.Juan came to visit this summer , it was lots of fun .Climbed up to the castle in SalobreƱa after taking a swim at the beach .








Our yearly family camping trip to "Torre del mar " .
All 5 cousins , they loved it.












Water Park Fun .







My matching princeses.

Torre del Mar.







Out for an evening walk in Nerja ,so very pretty . Really liked it .

My beautiful sister Isabel.





So foolish and so cute.
They really enjoyed there primas .

2 comments:

Deepak Kamat said...

Walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://c2ptricks.blogspot.com ( Please visit :) )

Unknown said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! louis vuitton scarves